All gamers are definitely familiar with the name Discord because it is one of the best platforms to communicate with your teammates. Discord is an app, specifically designed for gamers, to help them communicate with their teammates while they are playing. However, sometimes, you have a hard time connecting to discord and you might come across a “Discord Awaiting Endpoint” error.
It is one of the most common errors in discord and fixing this issue is a piece of cake if you use the right solutions.
What Is Discord Awaiting Endpoint?
Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error is a common error which is due to network related issues and the users face it when they are trying to connect to the discord servers. The users do not usually face this error and most of the times when they do, it is because of discord’s servers are down or a specific server is failing to connect. This error is easy to fix and there are multiple ways to fix it. Most of the times, the issue fixes itself once the discord servers are back on. However, sometimes, you need to find a solution to fix it.
How to fix awaiting endpoint in Discord?
Sometimes, as a user, you will come across the error “Discord Awaiting Endpoint” and it is important that you get rid of it, if you are to use the app. This error is usually a self-solving error, which means that sometimes Discord fixes the issue by itself and you do not have to do anything to solve your issue. It occurs when the discord servers are either down or under maintenance. All you need to do, in that case, is wait. However, that is not the case sometimes and it feels like a never-ending issue. In such a case, there are multiple things which you could try to get rid of the issue and get back to using Discord. The ways with which you can get rid of the issue are:
- Changing The Server Region
- Fix Your Wi-Fi Settings
- Reinstall Discord App
These are the ways with which you can easily get rid of the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error. Further, we will discuss these solutions in detail, so you know what to do. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide which will help you get rid of the issue. All you need to do is scroll down.
#1 Changing The Server Region
The first solution is to try and change the server region which might help you get rid of the problem that you are facing. Most of the people are unaware of the steps which involve the process of changing the server region, however, you have nothing to worry about because we will give you a detailed guide of how you can get rid of the issue. All you need to do is follow the steps which have been mentioned below. The steps to follow are:
- The very first step you have to take is to launch the discord app through your computer.
- Once done, you have to go to the settings, through the left hand side menu.
- You will see an option of “Server Settings” and then, you have to click overview.
- Now, all you need to do is to simply change the server location and see whether you are getting the same error message or not.
#2 Fix your Wifi Settings
If changing the server region does not work for you, you have nothing to worry about because there is another way to get rid of the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error. The second solution is to fix your Wi-Fi settings. To do so, you need to follow the following steps:
- Firstly, check whether your internet is working fine or not. To test it out, you can open the browser that you use and type “Google” and click enter.
- If your internet is working fine, then you will see the Google page. However, if your internet is not working at all, then it will not open Google and you will have to restart your internet and make it work.
- After you have rebooted and your Wi-Fi starts to work, you will get rid of the discord error. However, if your internet still does not work after tu have rebooted it, you need to visit the administration section of your internet service provider and then set your default settings again.
- Once done, you can now try to check the error again and when your WiFi starts working, the problem will be solved.
The third solution to Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error is to reinstall discord app on your device. It is always better to reinstall an app, especially if you are the only one going through the problem whereas other people’s app is running smoothly. To reinstall the discord app, you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have the latest discord version available to you.
- Once you have downloaded the latest version of discord, you need to go to the previous discord and see where the previous version was installed.
- Once you have found the folder, you need to open the folder and Uninstall discord. You will be given instructions, you have to follow them to Uninstall the app.
- Now, you need to open the folder where discord is downloaded and you need to run it.
- Open that file and select wherever you want your discord to be installed.
- Once the file is installed, you need to open discord and enter the login details.
- After you have logged in to your discord app, you will not face the Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error.
These are the methods which will help you to fix your Discord Awaiting Endpoint Error on your device. One of the methods ought to work out and you will once again be able to use the discord app smoothly. If it still does not work, you can always contact the Discord Support and they will help you with the issue and you will see that your app is working smoothly.